A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, September 9, 2016

Numbers 6: 24-26 - You are Blessed


Photo credit: biblia.com

Exposition
You should be aware that there is a covenant of God through Jesus to bless you. Acts 3:26 also says Jesus Christ was sent to the world by God to bless you.
Verse 22 of this chapter says God commanded Moses and the priests to bless the people of Israel. Therefore your pastor has the authority of heaven to bless you. Believe the words of blessing from your pastor and ways will be made for you in Jesus name.

The Lord bless you and keep you - Deuteronomy 28:3 says you are blessed in the city and in the country.
You are protected from evil because the Lord who has promised neither sleeps nor slumbers.  He knows your name and you are under His radar.
The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you – As the sun brings light so shall you have the light of Christ upon you. The Lord’s face upon you draws favour to you. The goodwill of God is available to you. Help will come to you from all quarters in Jesus name.
The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace – The Lord takes pleasure in you. You must learn to stop going about as if the devil has done a number on you. He has promised you peace and there is no way you will allow anything to steal your peace.
Start living with the mind of one who is blessed. Do not hinder the flow of blessing by living the contrary.

Prayer
Thank you for all the spiritual and physical blessings that you have given me. Thank you for the blessings that are on the way to me. Nothing will stand between me and the blessings allocated to me in Jesus name.
Help me locate the priest that you have ordained to continually bless me. Help me to honour and believe what is pronounced upon me.
Thank you for your promise to keep me. Help me Lord to stay within the boundaries that you have set for me in Jesus name. Thank you for your grace, thank you for peace like a river in Jesus name. Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment