A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Saturday, September 17, 2016

Isaiah 30:21- My Ears Will Hear The Voice of God


Photo credit:  advancingnativemissions.com

The earlier verses in this chapter reveal God admonishing the Israelites for turning to Egypt rather than Him in times of crisis.
Is this relevant to you today? Who do you turn to, which voices are loudest in your ears? Counsel is available everywhere, agony aunties in the newspapers, so called economic experts on television, the internet is awash with answers to every question, social media etc

Exposition

And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left – Be assured that God still speaks. He spoke in the past and He is speaking, for  Hebrews 18: 8 says He is the same yesterday, today and forever.
You are encouraged to seek the Holy Spirit at all times. He has the solution to every problem of every nature. Remember that there is nothing new under the sun. God Almighty is the ageless one. At your crossroads, rather than panic ask your Father for direction. He wants to help you. Do not discount the word of God.
Believe Jeremiah 29: 11 which says - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Prayer

Help me so I do not go back to the unprofitable past when I need answers. I align myself to the blessings available to me in Christ rather than the curses which are for the children of satan.
Help me Father to turn to you at all times. Help me to be dependent on you for inspiration and direction in Jesus name. Help me to be sensitive to the voice of the Holy Spirit. Let your name be glorified in Jesus name. Amen










No comments:

Post a Comment