A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, September 13, 2016

1 John 4:18 - Loving God


Photo credit: www.slideshare.net

Exposition

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear – Our father, God is love and as we are His children, we have the capacity to love Him and our neighbours too. Romans 5: 5b says the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. The day you decided to follow Jesus, love entered into you.
It is unfortunate that some rather than respond to the love of God retreat away from Him. Such people listen to negative voices that say it is hard to be a child of God and Christianity is all rules and regulations, most of which are outdated.  This is a lie from the pits of hell.
God’s love for you is perfect and your love for God in return is meant to be perfect too. Perfect love on your part is complete obedience.

Because fear hath torment, he that feareth is not made perfect in love – Decide to live in the perfect love of God , then no fear will have any hold over you. The fear of tomorrow, the fear of men, the fear of death or even the fear of the devil will be a thing of the past. Tell fear to go back to where it has come from in Jesus name. Amen.

Prayer

Help me father to know and appreciate your love for me. Help me father to respond in love by obeying you all the days of my life. As I obey, I know that every promise of God will come to pass in Jesus name.
I reject fear from this day in Jesus name. I shed every grip of fear over my life in Jesus name. Amen






No comments:

Post a Comment