A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Exodus 23: 30 - Drive Out My Enemy


Photo credit: www.jarofquotes.com

Exposition

By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land – God had promised a land filled with milk and honey to the people of Israel. The Promised Land was not empty of people. Therefore the inhabitants had to be driven off in one form or the other.
What we know of the Almighty God tells us He is a Master Strategist. We also know that He knows the end from the beginning. The land had to be tilled until the people of Israel were ready to occupy. The Almighty God certainly had the power to drive them out in an instant. He might have planned to take the Israelites through challenges to strengthen their faith before their coming into the promised inheritance.
We see the ever faithful God keeping His promise like He always does and Israelites possessing the land until this day. You should pray that every promise to you should come to pass in Jesus name.

Prayer

Let all who occupy my space be removed in Jesus name. Let every agent of the enemy out to cheat me of my inheritance be identified and removed in Jesus name.
I am ready for my increase. I ask that you increase me on every side. Help me Father to work on all you have given me. Help me to maintain them and pass them on to my future generations in Jesus name. Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment