A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Monday, September 19, 2016

1 Kings 17: 22 - Hear My Voice O God


Photo credit:  biblepic.com

Exposition

There was famine in the land and God had instructed the widow of Zarephath to feed Prophet Elijah. While the Prophet lived in the widow’s house, her son fell ill and died. This was brought to Elijah’s attention and he cried to God in prayer.

And the LORD heard the voice of ElijahJames 5: 16b says the effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. Elijah had a relationship with God and he connected immediately. Elijah prayed and his desperation for a miracle was clear. He did not beat about the bush; he went straight to the matter at hand. Elijah was persistent and it is no surprise that the prayer was answered. That same God wants to hear your voice. You must always remember that you are His child and you shouldn’t be silent.

and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived – With the power of God on your side, there is nothing dead that can’t be revived. The devil attempted to cut short the child’s destiny.  Let your destiny be revived from this day in Jesus name. Amen

Prayer

As I pray today and always, hear my voice O Lord. Help me Father so that my voice is recognised in heaven at all times. I will not be weary and I will not be tired of prayer. Let every dead situation receive life now in Jesus name. Let everything that has been stolen from me be returned now in Jesus name. Let my spirit, soul and body be revived. Let my home receive new life. Let my ministry receive new life. Let my finances receive new life in Jesus name. Amen








No comments:

Post a Comment