A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Luke 19: 5 - Come And Stay In My House


Photo credit: slideshare.net

Exposition

When Jesus reached the spot, he looked up and said to him, "Zacchaeus, come down immediately. I must stay at your house today – Zacchaeus was a rich and important man in his community. Today if not in the community many regard themselves as important in their own space. Zacchaeus found out Jesus was in town like we all know where Christians gather to meet Jesus.
Jesus knows everything about everybody because He is Omniscient. He knows your situation. Jesus is love, Jesus is mercy, Jesus is compassion, Jesus is grace. Jesus is reaching out to you today, wanting to come into your heart. Isn’t it amazing that even though Jesus had never met Zacchaeus, He called Him by His name. Believe that He knows your name as you are inscribed on the palm of His hands. Let there be a glorious change in your life today, heed the call. Make that move right now!!

Prayer

As you reached the spot in the life of Zacchaeus, I accept that you have reached me. Rather than run to you, I have been running away. I come out of my comfort zone today. I open up my heart, my house, all I am and all I have to you. I ask not for a visit but for a permanent stay in my life. Thank you Father in Jesus name. Amen






1 comment:

  1. Jesus we invite you come and take full control you created everything and you are Adonai Ruler, owner and creator.

    ReplyDelete