A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Romans 14:11 - I Bow Before the Lord



Photo credit: www.thewebsitetemplate.info

Exposition

For it is written, as I live, says the Lord - Today your attention is being called to an important truth. The Almighty is letting you and the whole world know that what He is about to say will certainly come to pass. This piece is so important and the Almighty has sworn by Himself, son or daughter do listen attentively.

every knee shall bow to me – A time will come when everyone will submit to the Most High. Some will bow voluntarily in adoration and others will have no choice but to do so. Philippians 2: 10 says that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth. Every human being and spirit beings too will have no option but to bow before Jesus Christ who is seated in heaven at the right hand of the Father. The “bowing” will be to the will and authority of the Almighty God.

The Almighty God sits on His throne in heaven in glory, exercising dominion in heaven and on earth.

and every tongue shall confess to God – On that day everyone will answer for conduct here on earth. You will be best placed if today, you look unto Jesus Christ for your salvation, now. It is time to acknowledge you have lived apart from Him in sin and you want to come back home.  He has paid the price.
The one who has confessed will be in a position to give thanks and to praise the Almighty God.
The essence of confessing Christ and deciding to live a life free of sin gains you a place in heaven. Confessing Jesus now gives you the benefit of salvation and all the promises of God are available to you.
If you do not do it now, while you are alive, when you are forced to confess Him, that confession will have no impact on where you will spend eternity.

Prayer

I choose to bow my knees before my Lord Jesus today, I confess my sins and recognise that You, Jesus Christ paid for my sins and I now acknowledge you as my Lord. I appreciate what you have done and I ask that you help me live a life that is holy and acceptable to You in Jesus name.
I worship you and adore you, the Most High God. I magnify your holy name. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.

Bible Reading Plan in 26 weeks (Be part of the Bible Reading Program)
Day 10
Pentateuch - Genesis 10
History – Joshua 10
Poetry – Job 10
Wisdom – Proverbs 10
Prophets – Jeremiah 10
Gospels – Matthew 10
Epistles – Romans 10

End Times – Daniel 10


No comments:

Post a Comment