A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Matthew 13:3-7 - My Seed of Greatness will not be Wasted



Exposition

Yesterday we discovered that everyone who is born again has the seed of greatness in him. http://praying-olatubosun.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/luke-131-32-i-am-great.html When seeds are planted after a while they will germinate. A seed that is not planted will remain a seed in the hand of the owner. Therefore it is important that you do something with the seed of greatness that is in you.
Our text today tells you where not to plant your seed. It remains your responsibility to plant your seed in the right place and to use available resources to nurture your seed. Both your internal and external environment will have an impact on your seed.
Run away from environments that will choke and destroy your seed of greatness. Learn to avoid areas or people who will trample on you, giving you no avenues to develop yourself. You should learn not to accept negative words that are meant to discourage and destroy the seed in you. Your faith is important accepting that you were born great. If you do not grow in faith, little obstacles and challenges will derail your seed of greatness. You will excel in Jesus name.

Prayer
I thank you Lord for the seed of greatness that is in me. As you put the seed in me, I ask for direction in nurturing the seed. Help me Lord to overcome every plan of the enemy meant to destroy my seed. I refuse every word that is contrary to my destiny. I use your blood to wipe off every negative word spoken about me, whether I am aware of them or not in Jesus name. Amen

Bible Reading Plan in 26 weeks (Be part of the Bible Reading Program)

Pentateuch - Genesis 3
History – Joshua 3
Poetry – Job 3
Wisdom – Proverbs 3
Prophets – Jeremiah 3
Gospels – Matthew 3
Epistles – Romans 3

End Times – Daniel 3


No comments:

Post a Comment