A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Psalm 68:5 - My Father



Photo credit: biblia.com

Word
Father of the Fatherless, Judge of the Widows – This is one of the most striking descriptions that can be given to God. The same God who is Almighty, the Creator of the heavens and the earth is also a loving father who cares for orphans and widows.
God sees helplessness and expects his own to be dependent on Him.
God rights every wrong and He saves the oppressed. He will rebuke all who violate the rights of the underprivileged in the society.
God in His Holy habitation – Every one of us should desire to approach God through Jesus in praise and worship. As we come to Him, we will enjoy His benevolence and learn from Him too.
My prayer today is that you will have an encounter with your Heavenly Father today in Jesus name.

Prayer
Help me to see you as a Father who loves me. Help me to see you as a dependable Father. Help me to see you as my defender in the face of oppression.
As your child, I pray that my eyes be opened to start caring for children who have no hope. Let me be an extension of your hand, here on earth in Jesus name. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment