A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, April 15, 2016

Psalm 28:7 - The Lord is my Strength


Photo credit: www.godswordimages.com

Exposition

The LORD is my strength – Think back, what is your experience? Do you ever think back and thank the LORD for the things He does for you or even the things that could not have worked out except for Divine intervention?

and shield – Another scripture says you are inscribed/engraved on the palm of the hands of God. It is impossible for you to be snatched out of God’s hands. You are special.

I trust him with all my heart – Faith in God will breed confidence. God has never lost a battle. Why should He loose where you are concerned? Or you as His child why should you lose to the enemy? Be encouraged to show faith.

He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy – One of the benefits of faith is that you will receive help. No situation is too small to involve the Almighty. God is always on point and on time. I see your heart filled with heart in this season of your life in Jesus name.

I burst out in songs of thanksgiving – Learn to respond to God’s lovingKindness by appreciating Him in praise and worship. David danced with abandon and was blessed while the one who despised him for dancing was cursed. Make the right choice today and see the difference.

Prayer

I realise that I need you in the battles of life. Help me Father to depend on you.
As I run to you, keep me away from the hands of the evil one.
Help me to put my trust in you, not holding back for I really do not have any options.
Thank you for all you continue to do for me, help me Lord, see me through in Jesus name.
Let praise never depart from my mouth in Jesus name. Let me live in unspeakable joy in Jesus mighty name. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment