A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Deuteronomy 7:9 - Faithful God



Photo credit: goodnewstext.org

Prayer

God Almighty, I bow before you. There is none like you. You are faithful. Help me father to be faithful to you too.
I ask that you have mercy upon me. Make a way for me and for my generations yet unborn. Let me enjoy the covenant that Jesus has entered into on my behalf.
Help me father to make the right decisions so that my future generations will enjoy your covenant and mercy because of me.
Help me father as I declare my love for you. Help me to keep your commandments. Therefore if my ancestors have made poor decisions in the past, the effect of their error comes to an end in Jesus mighty name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment