A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Philippians 4:19 – My God shall Supply My Need



Exposition
and my God – to enjoy supply, God has to be your God. Can you boldly say it on the rooftop that He is your God?  Paul, a man like you was confident. You have to start living your faith.

shall supply all your need - Decide to start doing good and giving to the needy, especially those who are not in a position to repay. Proverbs 19:17 says helping the poor is lending to the Lord. The creator of heaven and the earth certainly can’t be indebted to man. In return He will supply your need.
Psalm 84:11 also says if you are blameless the Lord will not withhold any good from you.
Position yourself for favour and see the Lord supply all your need.

according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus – Jesus Christ is the vehicle for your supply. Through Jesus you receive everything that pertains to life and godliness. Let there be a shift in your thinking. Make it your life goal to continue to learn from Jesus day by day. The secrets of the Kingdom will become available to you.

Prayer
Thank you for your promise Father to supply all my need.
Make me an extension of your helping hand here on earth. Help me Father to support the gospel in all possible ways in Jesus name.

Help me to position myself to become your favoured child. Let me experience your glory at all times in Jesus name. Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment