A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Sunday, April 17, 2016

Psalm 28:9 - Save Me and Bless Me




Photo credit: nhisw.wordpress.com

Exposition
Save thy people – You are a child of God. Take that in today and start behaving as such. Look up to Him for deliverance from the enemy. He is the only One who can save you from every trap that the enemy has laid for you. On His part, He wants to save you, He sent His Son, Jesus Christ to die for your sins. Repent of your sins and start enjoying the benefits of being His child.

bless thine inheritance – Jesus said in John 17:24 (I want those you have given me to be where I am). This is mind blowing stuff. You are so valued by God that He “willed” you to His son and because of this you are blessed with all spiritual blessings of heaven.

feed them – The shepherd takes care of his sheep. It’s his responsibility. Ask your shepherd today for nourishment. All that pertains to life and godliness is available on His table.

lift them up for ever – Say it as it is. You are down and you need a lifting up. Ask Him to lift you above your enemies where you can’t be touched. You want to dwell in His bosom.

Prayer
Help me to know whose child I am. Let my eyes be opened to the benefits of being your child. Save me from the oppression of the enemy and his agents in Jesus name.
Bless me O Lord. Bless the works of my hand. Bless me and let my future generations be called blessed. Thank you for putting me in the care of Your Son, Jesus Christ.
I am hungry. I need you. Send me the bread from heaven. Fill me till I want no more. I want to feed those you have given to me too. Make a way for me and let your name be glorified.
Lift me up to reign with you. Thank you for the heritage that you have given me. Thank you for you have made us kings and queens in Jesus mighty name. Amen



www.olatubi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment