A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, April 14, 2016

Psalm 28:1 - My Lord, my Rock



Photo credit: www.myjustkids.com

Word
Children of God are exposed to many dangers as our enemy, satan is out to steal, kill and destroy. It is your responsibility to ask God for help as you have no strength of your own.
You are safe when you are under the protection of the Rock. We must understand that we have a prayer answering God who responds when we call on Him. Expect Him to hear you for He has ears.
Be patient enough to tarry in the place of prayer. You will live and not die for you will live to declare the glory of God. You are an overcomer for your Father will fight for you

Prayer
Help me to remember you are my first port of call at all times. I look up to the heavens as I hide myself behind the Rock of Ages.
In the face of adversity, do not be silent, send the hosts of heaven to intervene on my behalf.
I refuse failure and death before my time. Let it be so in Jesus mighty name I have prayed. Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment