A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Proverbs 24:3-4 - I need Wisdom



Exposition
By wisdom a house is built – Your house could be your home or marriage or family, it could be your business or your ministry. Proverbs 3:19 says God used wisdom in laying the foundations of the earth. King Solomon said the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Let the reverential fear of the Lord reign in you from this day. Do not use the wisdom of the world for its path is destruction.

and through understanding it is established – If wisdom is the foundation, then understanding is the structure that is placed on the foundation. Note also that understanding of who you are in Christ brings longevity to every project you embark upon with Him.
Prudent management of your resources ensures that the home being built lasts forever. Concern and love for the inhabitants of the home are the responsibilities of the home builder.

by knowledge the rooms are filled with all rare and beautiful treasures – what knowledge do you require before riches find their way into your life? An appetite for a deeper relationship opens up areas not available to the ungodly. Learn to enjoy God’s presence, meditate on the word and good success becomes yours.
Proverbs 8:18 says Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. See what Proverbs 3:9-10 says. It says Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine. Enough said.

Prayer
I ask you my father to bless me this day with the gifts of the Spirit. Three of the nine are wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
Help me Jesus to live a life of righteousness. Jesus Christ, come into my life as the foundation of all I am proposing to build.
Help me to manage my resources prudently. Let a life of waste and frivolities come to an end in Jesus name.
Let there be a strong desire to have more of you in my life. Help me Lord to spend time with you daily so as to tap into your wisdom.

I need a heart that will understand that my money and I are owned by you. Therefore I will give of my money as required by you in Jesus name. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment