A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Monday, April 18, 2016

Philippians 4:4 - Rejoicing Always


Photo credit: biblia.com

Exposition

Rejoice – to rejoice means to be full of joy. It is not an accident that one of the fruits of the spirit is joy. It is in your hands whether you wake up sad and stay sad or for you to look in the mirror and decide that the joy of the Lord will  see you through each and every day.

in the Lord -  Rejoice in His love for you. Rejoice that you are heaven bound. Rejoice in His promises for you. Whatever the Lord has said concerning you will always come to pass. Rejoice that your Lord, Jesus is seated at the right hand of God interceding for you.


always – Your state of mind is not meant to be defined by your health or your financial situation. Neither should it be defined by whatever the enemy seems to be doing. Despite the challenges being faced, your knowledge that your father always comes good should put a smile on your face. Let your joy put confusion into the camp of the enemy.

and again I say, Rejoice – You are reminded that if you really live in Christ, stirring up joy in the knowledge of what Christ did for you and He continues to do should bring rejoicing to my heart at all times.

Prayer

Let every attempt by the enemy to envelope me with sadness and ingratitude come to nothing in Jesus name.
I take responsibility to rejoice in You at all times. Help me not to abdicate this responsibility to circumstances in Jesus name.
Let there be a song in my heart to You at all times in Jesus name.
I pray that my new countenance of joy will cause people to ask me why I am always happy. Help me so I am able to introduce them to you in Jesus name. Amen





No comments:

Post a Comment