A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, November 11, 2016

2 Kings 25:30 - My Daily Rate



Photo credit: biblepic.com

Exposition

And his allowance was a continual allowance given him of the king, a daily rate for every day, all the days of his life – King Jehoiachin had been in captivity for thirty seven years and suddenly his captor decided that enough is enough. He was released and elevated above other kings in Babylon. Above this, he was promised a daily allowance for the rest of his life by King Evilmerodach.

Great news for him, but please remember Exodus 1: 8-14 that there came a time in Egypt when the King who knew not Joseph came to the throne. Recognition and provision by governments can stop or change. Dependence on people or institutions is not a wise move because they can change their minds or they can fold up. All over the world many organisations in existence forty years ago are no more.

The King was given a daily rate all the days of his life by another King. I know of a King who has never changed because He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. He has promised you a daily rate. The daily rate does not spill over to the next day. Psalm 68:19 says He daily loads us with benefits. The daily rate is daily protection, daily victory, daily lifting up, daily provision and so on and so forth. I invite you to insert whatever blessing you require daily from the King who never changes. He has been doing it daily for children and He will continue to do so.

Prayer

I thank you for my daily rate of blessings. Father, I have used up yesterday’s grace, I need grace to see me through today. My family and I went out yesterday, as we are about to go out today, keep us safe O Lord. I am going out to make a living, grant me my daily rate. My daily rate will not pass me by in Jesus name. Amen








No comments:

Post a Comment