A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, November 30, 2011

James 1:5-6 - Ask without doubt

James 1:5-6
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

Prayer

Lord as the year comes to an end, I ask you for wisdom to start planning ahead for the coming year in every area of my life.
Thank you father because my past errors or mistakes will have no bearing on whether you answer me or not.
I ask in faith knowing any doubt in my mind disqualifies me from getting what I want from you.
I refuse to be tossed about because of unbelief.
Thank you for answering, I have prayed in the mighty name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment