A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Saturday, October 29, 2011

Mark 11:23-24 - Faith that moves mountains

For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Prayer

I command the ground to swallow everything that stands as a mountain before me in Jesus name.
I ask for the fire of God to destroy everything that stands as a mountain before me in Jesus name.
I ask for the whirlwind from heaven to blow away every constructed item obstructing me now in Jesus name.
I refuse unbelief and I refuse doubt.
Every word that I speak according to the word of God will come to pass.
My prayers are answered in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment