A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Monday, February 1, 2010

2 Chronicles 16:9

For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.

Prayer

Father, I thank you today because I know your eyes run to and fro throughout the whole earth.
I thank you as I know that there is nothing that is happening to me that you do not know about. There is nothing the enemy is planning that you are not aware of. Indeed you are Almighty. You know the beginning and the end.
I thank you because you have made the devil aware that I am your child, and where I am concerned you come down like a ton of bricks on all the agents of the devil.
I pray father that my heart will be perfect towards you.
I am totally dependent on you.
Help me as I will not look unto man for help, I know you are more than able to see me through all that come my way.
I am aware that if I look elsewhere, turbulence and wars I cannot win will engulf me.
Help me as I walk on the straight and narrow path. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment