A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, February 11, 2010

Genesis 28:15

And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

Prayer

Thank you father because your words give me confidence. I rest on your words that tell me that you are with me.
Wherever I am, wherever I am going, whoever is pursuing me, just as Esau was pursuing Jacob, you are with me.
Thank you because I know you will fulfil every promise you have given to me, you will take with with your righteous right hand and bring me into the place you have given unto me.
I thank you because you will not leave me, you will not forsake me. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment