A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Monday, February 15, 2010

Romans 12 :1-2

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Prayer

Father, help me to do as you want. I want you to be happy with me.
Help me to be focused on living a holy life, and as I keep my body and my thoughts pure daily by your grace, be my Lord and Master.

I pray that what is out there in the world would not entice me, help me to live my life based on my new self after becoming your child.

I ask that the old nature that I had before accepting you as my Lord never come back.

Everyday as I seek a closer relationship with you, let me mind be renewed.

Help me to recognise your will for my life and let me walk in that knowledge.

Lord I have asked for a lot today, thank you because I know you have heard me and you always answer me. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment