A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, February 18, 2010

John 14:26

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Prayer

Today, I want to start by thanking you for finding me worthy to receive a promise from you.

I ask for your promise to be fulfilled today in the name of Jesus.

I need the Comforter in my day to day activities, let the Holy Ghost teach me everything I need to know, both for myself, so that I can fulfil my destiny and also for the people you are bringing my way so I can teach them.

Father, please release wisdom, knowledge and understanding into me.
Everything you tell me is for a purpose, help me to remember when it is needed.

I know with you leading me I cannot fail. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment