A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, February 10, 2010

1 John 2: 20 - 25

But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.

Prayer

Father I thank you for the anointing that You have given me that enables me to know all things about Jesus. I thank you for this grace, I have not worked for it, it has been given to me.
I also thank you today because the truth has been exposed to me, the truth is real and there is no lie in the truth.
I thank you because I know that anybody that denies Jesus is the Christ is antichrist, that person denies the father and the son.
Father, today I acknowledge that Jesus is the son of God.
I pray today that all that I have learnt will remain in me, nothing will take them away. I pray today that I will remain in you and you will remain in me. Your Spirit will also help me to continue in you.
I pray that I will not miss your promise eternal freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment