A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Exodus 23: 20 – 21

Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.

Prayer

Thank you father as you have sent an angel before me to keep me in the way of life and to bring me to the place where you have prepared.
I pray this day that I will get to that place which is heaven.
On my way to heaven I pray that I will fulfil my purpose here on earth. Every station in life where I am meant to get to I will achieve with the help of the angel you have assigned to me.
I see that I have to be observant of all the angel tells me, so as to obey his voice. Let me be sensitive o Lord. Help me to walk in line.
Sometimes when I make mistakes let me realise them immediately and come back to you in repentance. Forgive me in all such cases. Let your mercy prevail.
Thank you father in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment