A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Matthew 26:41

Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Prayer

Thank you father because of your love for me.

I know I have to be watchful because the devil is out to steal, kill and destroy.

As you taught the disciples, teach me how to pray.

You have said, when I come to you through Jesus, you will answer me.

Help me so that I do not fall into the temptation from the devil. Father, grant me the spirit to discern right from wrong.

As I pray, I want to be able to tarry in the place of prayer. Keep me awake when I need to pray. I ask that you continue to uphold me when I am weak.

Thank you father in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment