A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Philippians 2:5-8

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Prayer

Father I pray that I would have the same type of mind that Jesus had.
As powerful as Jesus was, he emptied himself of such powers and he came to the earth to serve mankind.
Every power I think I have, every pride, I surrender at your feet today. Your word says that the humble inherit the kingdom. As Jesus lowered himself and served humanity, I pray that that spirit of service will be stirred up in me now in Jesus name.
As Jesus was obedient even unto death, help me to be obedient to you.
Thank you for hearing me in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment