A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, February 4, 2010

Exodus 23: 22-25

But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.
For mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off.
Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images.
And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Prayer

Lord I see your promise to be an enemy to my enemies is based on the condition that I obey your voice and do all that you speak.
I do not want to miss out on the victory laid out before me. I need to make the right choices. Help me.
I am surrounded by enemies, known and unknown. As I step into the place you have prepared for me, cut off every agent of the enemy standing between me and my blessing.
I know I must have nothing to do with the cares of this world, father sometimes they are tempting, but I ask that the spirit of discernment of good and evil be in me.
Lord help me to be a vessel in your hands destroying the works of the devil in these times wherever I find them.
I promise to serve you with all my heart in whatever capacity you want me to.
Thank you as you bless what I do, knowing that it will be sufficient for me.
I also thank you for freedom from sickness for me and my family. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment