A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Sunday, February 21, 2010

Psalm 34:1-4

I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.
I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Prayer

Father I bless this you this day. I thank you because I continually have cause to praise your name.
I look back at the things you do for me that I am not physically aware of, the things you do that I see, Lord I cannot but praise your name.
When I think of your goodness and all you have done, your soul shouts halleluyah to you.
I boast about you to all who hear you. Your Almightiness amazes me.
I thank you because you always hear me whenever I call on you. You have not left me comfortless. I lift your name on high. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment