A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Colossians 1:12 - 14

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light. Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son. In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Prayer

Thank you father for the grace you have shown to me, by letting your son Jesus die in my place.
I can now call you father because of what you have given to me. I am now a joint heir with Jesus.
Thank you because you have delivered me from the power of darkness, the power of sin over me. I am no longer a slave of satan, I am now a child of God. I have being moved into the kingdom of light.
Father I thank you because my life has been paid for by the blood, Jesus shed on the cross of cavalry. All my sins are forgiven. Thank you again. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment