A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, February 5, 2010

Hebrews 4:12

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Prayer

Lord, I want your word to impact me stronger all the time. Every time I read or hear your word, let it envelope me and propel me quickly towards my destiny.
Let the power in your word, cause everything dead in me to be alive, every weakness to receive strength, every barrier to be fall down flat.
For the word to change me, let it reach the innermost parts of my being like a sword cutting away my original belief system that is not based on trusting you.
Lord at times the truth of your word hurts, but help me to start to accept that it is for my good. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment