A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Saturday, February 13, 2010

Proverbs 16:7 - Pleasing God

When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Prayer

Father, I ask today that you give me a heart that desires to please you.
Lord, help me to live a life that is all about giving you delight in my actions, where I go, my thoughts and the words I speak.
Father I know the heart of the king is in your hands, Lord as I start to please you, cause my enemies to start to favour me. I know that with you all things are possible.
Make it impossible for my enemies to rise up against me as you did with Saul and the early Christians.
Let me have peace on every side. Thank you father in Jesus name. Amen

2 comments:

  1. John 15:7
    If ye abide in me and my words abide in you you shall ask what you will and it shall be done unto you.

    Father I come in the name of your son Jesus and my savior. Hallowed be thy name. You are the only wise God and ever present help.
    Thank you for your Word which is my life. Thank you for making it so simple for me to come. You've even given me words to pray inspired by your Holy Spirit. I desire to please you Abba. I desire to not only read your powerful Word but I want to live out any instruction, correction and promise that dwells therein today in all my minutes.

    Bless your holy name...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica, thanks for the word of life you have shared. I pray that on that day, we will reign in him. Amen

    ReplyDelete