A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Monday, February 8, 2010

Colossians 1: 9 - 11

For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

Prayer

Father I want to know your will so I will be able to do it.
Grant me wisdom and knowledge to be able to apply what you tell me all the time
I want to be a good child, help me to walk worthy of you, such that you will identify with me. As Jesus Christ pleased you, grant me the grace to please you.
I want to be fruitful all the time, let me be of benefit to mankind. Let my knowledge of you increase all the time.
Strengthen me daily with your power to be able to continue to do good, to be able to withstand the devil.
As I go through life, help me to develop patience, let me be able to count it all joy as tribulation comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment