A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Saturday, February 20, 2010

Colossians 2:14

Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Prayer

Father I want to thank you for what you did for me.
You have cancelled every law I could not have kept. The laws were too many and I could not have kept them all.
You have removed the law of sin and death because you have died in my place. You nailed all these laws with you when you died on the cross of calvary. I am now free because of what you did over 2000 years ago.
Therefore every accusation, every judgement discussed or passed against me, by my enemy the devil and his agents, I mail them on the cross of calvary. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment