A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Zechariah 2:4 - 5

And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein: For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

Prayer

Father, thank you because from today, I will live like a town that has no boundaries.
My increase will know no end. I will multiply on every side.
I will be fruitful. Whatever I lay my hands on will prosper as you have said.
My wife/husband will increase, my children will increase, my business will experience supernatural increase. On my job, I will be elevated continually.
There is no wall that will limit my progress in life.
As I do not have any borders, the Lord himself will be a wall of fire round me.
The fire of God around me will make me too hot to handle by the devil. Your glory will shine upon me. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment