A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hebrews 1:14

Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Prayer

Father, you are the Lord of the hosts of heaven. I know you have assigned angels to minister to me, let them be at alert from this moment in Jesus name.
Every privilege due to me will come to me as my ministering angels will fight on my behalf 24hrs a day and 7 days a week.
Thank you because you have identified me as an heir of salvation.
Therefore I will inherit everything that you have given unto me.
My salvation is permanent
Father, because I am your child, I will be like you.
Your glory will rest upon me
I will operate in your wisdom
I will have perfect health
The devil is under my feet. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment