A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Saturday, January 30, 2010

Joshua 1: 6 - 8

Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them.
Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Prayer

Thank you for the blessings you have given me.
As I move forward to possess them, I will remember you are with me.
I will be strong and I will not give up in the face of enemy opposition.
I refuse to see giants before me, I only see victory.
As I try to be focused on you, help me do all that is required of me according to your commandments.
The law will be my guide and as I followthe law, wherever I go I will prosper.
I pray I will always speak as the law says. The law will be the centrepiece of my life.
To think about the law day and night I certainly need help. As it is written, I know for me to prosper and have good success, I must observe to do all the law says. It is a big commitment, help me O Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment