A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Proverbs 4:20-24 - Obedience

My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.
For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.

Prayer

Lord your words are important to me. Help me to be attentive when you are talking to me.
I need to know your voice. The devil tries to drop stuff in my ears too. Help me to differentiate.
I know you speak in various ways. Help me to make time to listen.
Give me the grace to go over the things you say to me over and over again and let your words dwell richly in my heart.
I pray that your words will give me life everytime I come into contact with them.
I pray today that your words will be healing and life to every part of my soul, spirit and body.
From today with your help, I will be conscious of what goes in and comes out of my heart.
I now see a need to watch what comes out of my mouth, Lord sometimes I say things I should not say, help me father in Jesus’ name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment