A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, January 22, 2010

Proverbs 3:5-8 - Trusting God

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

Prayer

Father, I want to trust you, teach me to trust you, help me to remember who you are, even what you have done for me and others before.
Lord, help me as I do not want to depend on my understanding, rather I look up to you as the Almighty.
Order my paths as I trust in you.
Compared to you who created the heavens and the earth, who am I? You are my all in all.
Let the difference between good and evil be clear to me all the time. Help me to abstain from every form of evil.
Thank you because I know that as I trust you, it will be health to my body. Amen.

1 comment: