A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, January 21, 2010

Proverbs 3:1-4 - Obeying God

My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments.
For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart.
So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

Prayer

Father, Let the desire to know your law and your ways be stirred in me. Let me remember your commandments all the time and help me to keep your commandments.

I want to be subject to your commandments.

You have promised me long life and peace if I keep your commandments, let it be so in Jesus name.

I need your peace in every area of my life.

Let your truth and mercy be the centre piece of my life, written deep into my heart.

Help me to walk daily in your truth. As you have mercy on me, I have to have mercy on the people I come into contact with.

Favour me father. Let me receive favour from all men. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment