A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Psalm 1:3

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Prayer

Father, I ask that you bless me such that I will be like a tree planted by the rivers of living water.
Let my blessings be continuous, let my blessings flow from heavenly sources. By your grace, the source of my blessing is unending.
Wherever I go I will be blessed, whatever I do I will be blessed.
I pray that ungodliness and its impact will not enter into me. Do not make it hard for me O Lord.
You are my shepherd.
Show me the way to righteousness.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment