A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Psalm 119:11 - I will Hide the Word


Photo credit: www.dailylifeverse.com

Exposition
I have hidden your word in my heart – Vaults and safes are built to keep or hide away available items. You are showing a high regard for the word of God when you decide to hide the word of word where it can’t be stolen from you.
When your heart is filled with the word of God, light will inevitably surround you and you become
a tool in the hands of God and you are a terror to the enemy.
Start memorizing short verses today and before you know it, your memory bank is growing every day. You will be better for it.

that I might not sin against you – You care about sinning because you do not want to offend your father. A child of God should do everything he can to prevent sin.
Temptation is the gateway to sin. When you yield to temptation, sin is the result. Every human being faces temptation and the best way to deal with temptation is to call up what the word regarding the situation says. The word of God becomes deterrence from going astray.

Prayer
Help me father to value your word. Help me Father as I take baby steps to build a memory bank of your word in my heart.
Help me to fight temptation with your word. Help me in my decision making at all times.
Help me father as I live a life of holiness in Jesus name. Amen






No comments:

Post a Comment