A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Monday, May 2, 2016

Psalm 119:18 - Open my Eyes



Photo credit: drlej.wordpress.com 

Exposition
Open my eyes – This is a prayer by you to God. Your eyes could be closed out of choice or you could have spiritual darkness surrounding you. Many want to read the bible or they have found out it is good to read the bible. Unfortunately they are not able to do so for many reasons, which sometimes includes lack of time or they are made to think there are more important things.
Others read the bible and there is no connection and they do not understand what you read. Paul wrote in Ephesians 1: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints.

that I see may wonderful things out in your of law2 Timothy 3:16 says that All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. (what you gain from reading the word of God).

I promise you that when your eyes are open and you understand what Jesus has done for you on the cross of cavalry, you will become a new man.
Every benefit of surrendering to Jesus is in the bible. You will be able to pray better and your relationship with Jesus changes. Jesus talks to your “spirit man” as you read and meditate on the word. You will find out you do not need to chase man to be an intermediary between Jesus and you. You do not need to kill an animal or pay anybody; the God in the bible is alive and available. Seek Him now, tomorrow might be too late.
Start a bible reading plan today, stick to it. Your life will be the better for it.

Prayer
I ask that my heart be stirred up to read my bible. Let there be a desire in me to want to know the wonderful promises in your word.
Let every veil that has blocked my understanding be removed now in Jesus name.
Help me to understand what I read in the bible. Let what I read and believe work for me from this day in Jesus name. Amen






No comments:

Post a Comment