A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, May 26, 2016

Psalm 16:11- Path of Life



Photo credit: www.knowing-jesus.com

Exposition

You make known to me the path of life – If there is a path of life, then it stands to reason that there is a path of death. The path of life is righteousness, salvation and eternal life while the path of death leads to hell and eternal damnation.  Proverbs 14:12 says there is a way that seems right to man but it leads to death. This tells us that the path that is logical or the path that is okay with the world might lead to death. The alternative is accepting and following Jesus in truthfully. After all He says in John 14: 6 that I am the way, the truth and the life.

in Your presence – Life is empty without the presence of God. Darkness disappears at the entrance of light in every situation. You can imagine what would happen if you dwell in God’s presence.
there is fullness of joy – It is only in God’s presence that full joy can be found. Joy offered by the world is not full as many have found out that it is temporary.

at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore – The hand of God dispenses pleasures forever. Honour and dignity are found at the right hand of God.

Prayer

You will cause me to know the path of life. Help me to remember what you teach me. As you let me know, help me Father to make the right choices.
Help me Lord to crave your presence in my life. Let me know joy indeed. Let your joy be full in every area of my life.
Let me encounter your pleasures in Jesus mighty name. Favour me Lord, let your name be glorified in my life in Jesus name.










No comments:

Post a Comment