A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Isaiah 43:11 - 12 - The Almighty God


Photo credit: pendernews.org

Exposition
I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from me there is no saviour – There is a repetition for your understanding that there is no other God but the Almighty. There is no other God that offers salvation. Jesus in John 14:6 says I am the way, the truth and the life.

I have revealed and saved and proclaimed— I, and not some foreign god among you – God said it and it is settled. There is no need for argument. God is not some God, carved and made my hand. He died and He rose again. His grave is empty. Do not be deceived. God is not brought in from some part of the world. Your God is the creator of the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty.
From the beginning of time. Everything God has said has come to pass. Be proud that this same God is your father.

You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “that I am God – If you indeed recognise that He is God Almighty, then go out and say so. The song says Go tell it on the mountains…… Go out and testify of the power of God, witness to your neighbour, the grace you have experienced and the provision you now enjoy.

Prayer
Thank you father for you are my God. You are the Most High God. You are higher than every situation; you know the end from the beginning and the beginning from the end.
My saviour and redeemer, I bless you this day. I look up to you, author and finisher of my faith. It is a privilege to call you, father.
Help me to witness to my immediate community what you have done for me. Grant me the boldness I pray, to say that all I am is by your grace alone.
Breathe upon my words O Lord and let the unsaved come to accept you, in Jesus name I pray. Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment