A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, April 2, 2010

John 8:31-32

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Prayer

I have to believe your word. Help my faith

Give me a heart to live by your word. Let your word dwell richly in my heart.

I want to be identified as your disciple.

As I live by the word, let the truth be revealed unto me, that I am free from the law of sin and death, the truth that I am sanctified unto God, the truth that I am not under the power of the devil and the truth that I have power with God in Christ Jesus.

Lord and Master, thank for your word and its impact over my life.

Thank you again for my freedom.

Thank you for what your son, Jesus did for me.

Be magnified father in Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment