A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Monday, April 5, 2010

1 Peter 2:9-10

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light. Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Prayer

I thank you father for choosing me, thank you because me and my household and future generations are now separated from the past.
I am your bond servant sanctified with the blood of Jesus doing peculiar things for you.
Thank you for positioning me to do things which cause your name to be praised.
I am no more in darkness, your light is shining all over me in every area of my life.
I thank you because your mercy has come through for me, Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment