A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Wednesday, April 14, 2010

1 John 3:19-24

And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

Prayer

Lord I thank you that I am not condemned because I know you have paid the price for me.

You know the beginning of my life from the end and the end from the beginning.

My confidence is in you not in any other.

I bless you father, knowing that if I keep your commandments anything I ask for, I will receive from you.

Let me not forget your commandments and help me to keep your commandments.

I believe in your son, Jesus Christ.

I am submitted to him and I continue to try to love my fellow man.

Lord where I fail, lift me up, you know my heart.

As I try to hide myself in you, come in today into my life and overwhelm me with your presence.

Let your spirit rule me.

Thank you for you love in Jesus name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment