A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Friday, April 23, 2010

Galatians 4:1-3

Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:

Prayer

Lord, I thank you for providing the means for me to be your child.

As your child, I now realise that growing up and maturing is of vital importance.

From today, I refuse to be held in bondage by any spirit or agent from the devil.

Nobody will hold me captive any longer.

I unseat every tutor or governor in Jesus’ name.

I need to start to grow spiritually.

As I start to put effort into learning, I ask for the Holy Spirit to teach me.

Thank you father in Jesus name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment