A Prayer Blog Inspired By Our Everyday Reading Of The Bible.



Thursday, April 1, 2010

John 15:15 -16

Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Prayer

Lord, I thank you for calling me your friend.

I thank you for taking me as I am, washing me clean with your blood and elevating me to the position of friendship.

I pray that that all you have told me, either by speaking directly to my heart when reading the bible or from the messages I hear from my spiritual leaders, I will continue to remember them and your word will benefit me.

You opened the door to me and I came in, you chose me and gave me an assignment.

Lord help me to bear fruit. Let this duty be the driving force of my life.

I ask that the people you have identified as my fruit, order my steps to where they are, and as I speak to them or as my character draws them to you, touch their hearts and let them remain in you.

As I obey you, according to your promise, all I ask for by your spirit grant unto me in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment